Thank you to http://sunshine13.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Sunshine Award.
I am truly humbled by this. I write my blog to sort things in my mind, and if anyone reads it then that’s a side effect!
The Rules are: Display the logo on a post. Link to the person who nominated you. Write 10 pieces of information about yourself. Nominate 10 other bloggers who positively and creatively others in the blogosphere.
So here is my information:
1. I have been to rock bottom, and didn’t like it much, so now I look for the silver lining in all I do.
2. I love to experiement in the kitchen, but that has become harder since the boys, as M is so unimaginative with his eating!
3. People fascinate me, but I feel uncomfortable in social situation so prefer to stay the observer rather than the participiant.
4. I hate clothes shopping which is why I wear whats comfoy!
5. I believe in manners. They may not be magic words, but they are pricelessly important.
6. I am not an aminal lover. I wish no creature harm, but can happily live without pets!
7. I wish I had made more of school, but it wasn’t a positive experience for me, so I switched off. I think its sad academic ability is all based on recalling facts during an exam – all that’s testing is information recollection not necessarily understanding.
8. I found my niche in life when my boys came along. I never thought I had the patience for motherhood, but you deal with what comes along.
9. The one country I would love to visit is Japan as the culture is fascinating, especially mixed with the modern concept.
10. I don’t like reading books! Don’t shout at me! I just have a ridiculously short attention span. That’s why I like reading blogs, they are to the point and I can read more if I want to!
Here are my nominations for the award. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas with me and the rest of the world.
Thank you again for this.